Friday, September 24, 2010

Mail art - Tentacle cards and fish envelopes



The fish on the envelope is from graphics fairy (No surprise ^^). I made the envelopes like the last ones (just have a look here and / or here). The air bubbles are painted with acrylic paint and the outlines of the fish is overpainted with a black pen. This brings the fish and it's shape really out! Gives the fish more contrast :) (I also used a little bit more black at the scales)




The background paper was the one I made accidently by painting on fabric (have a look). I ripped small parts out of the paper and painted black tentacles with acrylic paint over it.




Look at the details! Although it is black on black there are a lot of little suckers painted through the structure of the used paint :) I love the effect you can get with acrylic paint.



0 comments: