Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pendants made with stamps...



This was made with an old wooden fabric stamp. I had some leftovers of polymer clay (Fimo) which I just wanted to use because it became a little bit hard already. I made circles out of fimo, stamped them and baked them. Afterwards I used metallic acrylic paint with a brush to go over the surface. I love how it comes out. Especially the little "flaws". :)
This ones are really big! They have a diameter from 4 to 5 cm. I want to use them on my small bags as ornaments on the outside :)

 There are holes on every side so I will be able to sew it tightly to fabric!





And with the little leftover I had I used my coffee themed stamp. It was a mixture of colours (you can see the green spots I carved free!) which I overlayed with a lot of different acrylic paints. Gold, black and then bronze and then just scratching with a knife going over all the layers of paint.

0 comments: