Sunday, December 18, 2011

Introducing S.O.B's latest custom toy - Tomás from the 2007 horror film, The Orphanage.


Previously teased HERE, I can now reveal the latest custom toy by Streets of Beige's resident artist, BOS ONE.

'I've just completed this custom toy of Tomás from the 2007 Spanish-Mexican horror film, 'The Orphanage'. Its one of my top films of all time! If you have not seen this movie, make sure you check out the trailer below then ask Santa for the DVD in your stocking this Christmas.  

The original toy was a Wyger by Sam Flores (pictured below). I have always enjoyed the character of this toy and saw it as the perfect base for the creepy orphan, Tomás. I left the hands as Flores designed them to keep the essence of the original character intact. 

Most of the new components of the toy have been sculpted using Sculpey apart from the hair, chain and shoe laces.'   



'Check out my other custom toys and sculpts HERE'




Wyger by Sam Flores


0 comments: