Sunday, November 27, 2011

Finally some to show...



I made the first round of butterfly earrings some time ago (have a look here). This one (as well as the other pair of earrings) I made for a friend. You can see how they evolve from the first time I made them to the next times. Now the butterflies are covered with a laquer-like surface. This time it consist of several layers of clear embossing powder. 


I couldn't show you them before she got them :) The card is one of my transfers done with aceton (look here). 


The other earrings are made out of air-drying clay which I stamped with some wooden fabric stamps. 


More stuff I made with air-drying clay: click here ^^


And as every year around this time: There are a lot of other earrings in production which I can only show you in some time (first: They still have to be finished, and second: A lot of them will fill advent calendars)

0 comments: