Monday, October 18, 2010

Cute little bones I - Under glas



I love all the little skeletal pictures of graphics fairy! Maybe because I am a biologist, maybe because I am a little bit weird ^^, but there is a strange but very delicate beauty in a skeletal system. There is even an impression of movement if I look at them!

So I thought about, what I could do with her pictures... Here is my first one. Just takes the time for printing and some glue to dry ^^

I printed this one very small (half an inch maybe?), glued it on a glas nugget (yes, I found some new ones!) and after drying put a layer of white acrylic paint on the back. This is as well for protection as for getting a brigther background.

This glas nugget had a lot of little air bubbles inside. I like imperfections like this, it is the final touch on everything. :)

0 comments: