Thursday, June 23, 2011

New little stamps...



I forgot to show you some of the stamps I carved! The blog entry was finished but I wanted to wait until they arrived their destination... and over this waiting time I never showed it... 

These stamps I made for "für große Mädchen". Translated into english: for big girls (big = grown up)

She wanted a stamp which said "handmade". But you know me as soon as I start carving stamps I am addicted and want to carve more! Also I wanted some more personal stamps for her...

So I searched through her blog and found a lot of her cute owls designs. I tried to get a silhouette which would remember her owls :)


You see: They are really tiny! I am measuring in cm, not inch!


Handmade...


...her blog name and also the sign for her craftings...


...combined with the owl...


Just for you: This was my design sketch for the owl! 

PS: How about some fabric with the tiny owl? I am collecting some digital designs to get them on fabric (but I want to order rather a bunch of fabrics than only single ones...). I already have my octopus and tentacles... the mushroom frrom the stamp... mh... still collecting!

PPS: There are some more blog entries like this waiting to be published... but only can be showed when they have arrived atz their destination ^^

0 comments: