Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My first market...!



The chaotic situation is due to the rain :) It was a constant change between sunshine and heavy rainfalls... and I had to get everything quite safe under the plastic cover fast again and again :)

There will be better fotos which were made with a real good camera (also from the whole market and all participants) but here a first impression from my little market stand at the craftraum.


I'll show you some of the stuff I made / mounted later... But next to the market on saturday the WGT was taking place (from thursday to monday) and as every year since 1996 I took part :) It is like a great meeting of friends from all over the world, with a lot of concerts, music, markets, films, readings... the city is supporting this event and also a lot of museum, churches and the opera are taking part in it. 

So I had no real time for anything beside this ^^

0 comments: