Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Just minutes stuff" - fabric bag pillow



Okay, I have to admit that I love colourful fabric bags. Although the cotton is not so heavy it is very stable.


I have bought severals and spend some minutes to make a first trial one. Although I have sewn a lot of pillows I think I also love to make them this fast way.


Cut of the the strap and turn the upper side (where the fabric lays doubly to give the straps there hold) to the inside. After that my bag was a square (38 x 38 cm... by the way... make your pillow case one or two cm smaller than the filling if you use ones and are not stuffing the pillow case itself ^^)


I wanted to use hook-and-loop tape (is this the right term?) but I didn't found it. Sighs... but during my search I had a look at my poppers and used them instead (with this strange tool).


Finished. Writing took longer ;)

PS: To take pics in the middle of the night may not be the best idea ^^

0 comments: