Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cat queen bee - picture



The collage: Cat queen bee.

Don't ask me why put having all this little stuff around me all the little pieces just went together. The background is black artistic water colour. I like to use water colours for bigger backgrounds because the are nicely irregular. The frame is painted with a lot of coffee and the pictures are mostly from the graphics fairy (Yes, the cat is known from my last few blog entries. I love this cat! .oO(you would never have guessed, hm...?)).

The dragonfly wings are painted on normal paper with a black waterproof pen so the colour won't bleed if it is overpainted. 


Coloured with artistic water colours (I love the silver!).


Glued on adhesive foil and cut out afterwards. I treated the small parts as well. Mostly I make a lot of them to have a stock of them at hand. especially to close envelopes ^^


Easy and fast and it gives a cool effect!
You can also make flower petals or other things this way.

0 comments: